Rabu, 07 Maret 2018

DUA LIPA ~ IDGAF

DUA LIPA ~ IDGAF

<verse 1>
You call me all friendly
Tellin' me how much you miss me
that's funny,  I guess you've heard my songs
Well, I'm to busy for your business
Go find a girl who wants to listen 
'cause if you think i was born yesterday 
you have got me wrong

<pre-chorus>
So i cut you off
I don't need your love
'cause i already cried enough
I've been done
I've been movin' on since we said goodbye
I cut you off
I don't need your love, 
So you can try all you want
Your time is up,  i'll tell you why

<chorus>
You say you're sorry
But it's too late now
So save it,  get gone,  shut up
'cause if you think i care about you now
Well, boy, i don't give a fuck

<verse 2>
I remember that weekend
When my best friend caught you creepin'
You blamed it all on the alcohol
So i made my decision 
'cause you made your bed,  sleep in it
Play the victim and switch your position
I'm through,  i'm done

<pre-chorus>

<chorus>

<post-chorus>
I see you tryna get to me
I see tou beggin' on your knees
Boy,  i don't give a fuck
So stop tryna get your knees
'cause boy,  i don't give a fuck
About you 

<Bridge>
No,  i don't give a damn
You keep reminiscin' on when you were my man
But i'm over you
Now you're all in the past
You talk all that sweet talk,  but i ain't comin' back
Cut you off 
I don't need your love
So you can try all you want
Your time is up,  i'll tell you why 

<chorus>

1 komentar: